Introducing SimpleTrials 2.0!
Site Contracts and Site Payments Among Functional Enhancements
Trial By Fire Solutions is pleased to announce the release of SimpleTrials 2.0, which includes Site Contracts and Payments functionality.
The new Site Contracts feature set includes:
- The ability to create multiple contract templates for both fixed and subject based fees.
- Customizable contract templates which can be easily applied to one or more sites, allowing for easy setup when common contractual line items are used for multiple sites.
- Multiple contracts per site, as needed for protocol amendments or multiple subject cohorts.
The new Sites Payments feature set includes:
- The ability to track fixed payments and per-subject payments.
- Payments can be tracked for both contracted fees and per-subject fees.
- Support for Overhead percentages, holdback percentages, partial payments and ad-hoc payments included.
The per-subject payment tracker is integrated to the SimpleTrials subject and visit schedule management features as well, so that subjects and visit schedules are presented in the payments tracker for easy subject visit payment tracking. Payment History tracking is also supported, which includes an invoice generator. Any fixed or per-subject payments marked as payable can be aggregated into a site-specific, formatted invoice in Excel format. Generated invoices as well as any out-of-system payments can be tracked using the Payment History view.
New Flexible On-Demand Subscription Plans Available
Along with the new, enhanced functionality, SimpleTrials 2.0 also brings new and improved subscription plans to the SimpleTrials on-demand model. The Premium plan is now available, providing access to the new Contracts and Payments features, with more premium features coming later this year (including electronic visit reports).
With a new study allowance increase across the board for all plans, and no increase in price, all plans now include more studies, with the Starter plan allowing 5 studies, the Standard plan allowing 20 studies, and the Premium plan allowing 50 studies. In addition to the increased study allowance, there is now a 3-user tier for both the Standard and Premium plans for smaller teams,.